Red Arrow Roadhouse - A guest favorite too! Just a 2 block walk from The Inn...great casual food and ambiance... Innovative dinner specials... esp. fish & southwestern. 269-469-3939
Brewster's - Little Italian bistro serving unique wines & beers... menu changes daily highlighting generous pasta specials and gourmet pizzas... very popular. 269-469-3005
Tabor Hill - "Continental" fare in a beautiful setting looking out over the vineyards... Grilled raspberry chicken is a specialty... 20 minute drive, reservations a must. 269-469-3363
Timothy's Restaurant - 269-469-0900
Redamaks - Local landmark for beers, burgers & fries... Open March through October. 269-469-4522
Casual Chef Café - 269-469-1200
Oinks Ice Cream - 55 delicious flavors of Sherman ice-cream.
Lakeside Antiques - The red barns...unique & varied... higher end antiques in brick building.
Harbert Antique Mall - 40 dealers offering furniture, vintage lighting, art glass & pottery.
Dunes Antique Center - Over 60 quality dealers in 20,000 square feet.
Plum Tree - Beautiful country pine antiques & painted furniture ... deals in shed.
- Contemporary abstract, Michigan landscapes, photography, sculpture.
Local Color Gallery
- Representing 90 artists...custom framing, jewelry & other cool stuff.
Judith Racht Gallery
- Specializing in "outsider" & contemporary art and vintage finds.
Flora, Fauna, Fruit & Wine
The Round Barn Winery
- 20 minute drive into the country-side... tasting center in a century old barn overlooking vineyards... special events & Amish round-barn on grounds... surprisingly good zinfandel & interesting dry gewürztraminer.
Tabor Hill Winery
- One mile around the corner from Heart of the Vineyard...Tasting center with specialty foods, winery tours, restaurant... award winning sparkling wine.
Lemon Creek Winery
- Not just for wine... take a tractor ride out into the orchards for picking apples, pears, grapes, blueberries, peaches, raspberries... a fun seasonal outing.
The Blueberry Patch
- Late July to late August put a bucket around your neck and pick !
- 7 miles straight east of Inn... Unbelievable pumpkins & gourds in fall
Pinecrest Christmas Tree Farm
- Pick or cut-your-own, hayrides, wreaths & great prices.
Sawyer Garden Center
- Great selection & prices for annuals, perennials & small plants.
- Three Oaks, Michigan: High Style European Clothing, Accessories and Wardrobe Consultations
Lovell & Whyte
- Fabulous home furnishings for your urban or country home.
Hearthwoods at Home
- Furniture made from re-cycled trees... very rustic & popular. www.hearthwoods.com
Gold's Gym - Incredible state-of-the-art facility... Special daily rate of $5 for Inn guests.
Warren Dunes - 7 miles straight north, climb the dunes for a spectacular view... nice beach.
- Upscale and up to the minute women's clothing store.
It's A Breeze
- Quite an assortment of artistic jewelry, gifts & indulgences.
- At the corner... our gourmet convenience store... great coffees and deli.
- In Three Oaks... fabulous breads & rolls made daily, plus healthy food to go.
The Sporting Life
- Rare primeval forest-like this area 100 years ago-great for an easy hike.
Fernwood Botanic Garden
- 30 minute drive... 7 formal gardens on 106 acres with trails.
Madeline Bertrand Park
- 25 minute drive... easy x-country skiing along the St. Joe River.
Love Creek Park
- 25 minute drive... fabulous groomed, hilly, x-country ski trails.
Grand Mere Park
- 15 minute drive... beautiful state park for hiking & x-country skiing.
- We're not golfers , but this new 18 hole course is getting rave reviews.
Deer Creek Hunt Club
- Regulation skeet range & sporting clays course plus club house.
Red Arrow Stables
- Trail rides, hay rides, sleigh rides & lessons.
- Day fishing charters and sailing charters available out of New Buffalo Harbor.
- Two hard surface courts at River Valley H.S... just a 5 minute drive from Inn.